- Founded in 2007, Monsson operation is a leading Romanian player in the renewable energy market, with a focus on wind and photovoltaics.
- The main fields of activity of EPC (engineering, supply and construction), BOT (Build Operate and Transfer) and O&M (Operation and maintenance) all have a solid experience.
- As Monsson Operation has been acquired by PLC Group in late 2018, the focus is to make use of our joint international experience and bring to the table services that can both optimize and increase the productivity of our projects.
- Today Monsson Operation looks like a multi technological Independent Service Provider with a strong international vocation.
Monsson Operation offer a complete range of services and construction for electrical infrastructure and renewable plants (focusing on wind and PV), all over Europe and South-Africa.
Our company goal is to provide state of the art services for the renewable energy market in Romania and Europe, continue the development of the company and diversify the activity in a way to make sure that our customers find the full value chain in our services.
MONSSON OPERATION owns the following certification:
PLC owns the following certification (valid for works performed in Italy):
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- SOA OG9 VIII – OG10 VI
- ITALIAN TSO TERNA – Certified LESC 02
PLC owns the following certification (valid for works performed in South Africa & Namibia):
- approved ESKOM service provider
- approved CITY POWER service provider
- approved NAMPOWER service provider